Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Time to say goodbye~ but I will not forget Justine!

Hi All, I know I seem to abandon this blog like for a long long time and perhaps this time round, it may be for real. It's not like I'm going to throw my memories for Ju away, and I will forever have her as my tennis idol. It's just that I don't think I will have the time to keep updating the blog and I'm going to be a mum soon, so I have shifted my priorities and focus in life.

I will reiterate that I will not forget Justine and still keeping hope that someday, I get to meet her in person to say how much I admire her and thank her for all the motivations and inspirations that she had given me. At least, I will say it here: Thank you Justine! I love you !💓😘

I will keep this blog up for anyone who happened to come across this blog and wanna know more about Justine and her matches (for as long as blogger allows the blog to be up).

I wish the corona virus just goes away soon and everything's back to normal. Everyone, please practice social responsibilities, it's not about you only, you can be strong and withstand the virus but not everyone's as lucky as you and everyone has their loved ones, please be kind and understand and last but not least, please take care and stay healthy! We all play a part in keeping the virus at bay and let's overcome all this together!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Chia, Sarah here. I've commented a few times on here and now I have my own tennis blog. :) I'm sorry to see that you're no longer blogging, but congratulations on being a mum! Thank you for your posts over the years, I will continue to look at the ones I haven't yet.

    The coolest thing happened to me at this year's Australian Open - I met Justine! I said a few words to her and she appreciated it.

    I hope you're doing well amidst all that's happening right now!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! Thanks for coming back here, I'm sorry for leaving but I am glad to know your story of encounter with Justine, that's very nice and cool of her and I am so envious of you :D
      Congrats on having your own blog and hope you keep up the passion in doing so!
      I am doing well and wished you are well too! Pls take care and I hope all the best for you <3

      Delete
  2. Hi Chia. I was looking for some Justine matches that were taken off youtube that you might have. Would you mind emailing them to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taina, I am sorry as the file sizes are usually quite large, it's impossible to email them. You could still find some of the matches which I've uploaded on this tab:
      https://justineheninluv.blogspot.com/p/justine-matches-on-youtube.html

      Delete
  3. Wow, maybe I am too late to find this blog. I watched some of your blog posts and I enjoyed them.

    Btw when Justine won her first grand slam title in France I was only 2 years old and although I was playing tennis since I was 5 years old, I didn't even know her name. And then I quit playing and watching tennis and I became interested in tennis again only recently, so I didn't even watch her second career live. Now I regret that I wasn't interested in tennis and didn't know Justine's beautiful tennis in those days.. But I found this blog and I came to like Justine more!

    So, thank you Chia, Justine is my tennis idol too! Also, stay healthy and safe through these unusual times. I hope you're doing well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hikaru, your comments warm my heart <3 I am so glad that you found this blog to like Justine even more! This brings a great smile on my face and I will forever love Justine for her tennis even though I may not be actively following her these days and have stopped the habit of blogging.
      Thank you for your well wishes, I hope you are doing well too and stay safe and strong through difficult times. Let's hope this pandemic would be over soon and I pray for good health to everyone <3 ^_^

      Delete
  4. I know it's been a long time now since you moved on from this blog, but I simply can't thank you enough for everything on here. I've been an admirer of Justine for many years, but more recently I've really gotten into actually watching her matches, not just her ;), studying her strategy, mental toughness and stamina. And this blog has really helped me to get to know her and and I now admire her even more! And as a 49yr old guy, it has really shown me the beauty and importance of women's tennis as a whole. From the bottom of my heart...THANK YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelser414 for your kind and warm words! I'm glad my blog helped you to know and admire Justine better :D
      I am still a fan of Justine after so long and hope to see her doing well even if I wasn't following her as much as before due to life commitments but nevertheless, I wish more ppl would appreciate her artistic style of tennis and thankful to Justine for bringing us so much joy and adrenalin in watching her play in the past.

      Lastly, I would like to wish you and everyone good health and happiness in your life, may you prosper with success!

      Delete