Friday, February 24, 2012

Photoshop: Colourisation

Ok, It's been hella a tttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmeeeeeeeee since I last touched on photoshop and played with it. A few days ago, I decided to do colourisation using photoshop with Justine's black and white photos.

The original black and white photos (taken from facebook uploaded by Danielle) being unfortunately selected by me are the Taos drinks photos of Justine:
I wonder why they make it black and white or this wasn't even original? 
I like this one cos Ju's beautiful mesmerizing eyes are opened

And I do a colourisation below (Please don't spit at me no matter how dry my face is, I would be grateful to have no more saliva on my face for hydration, I'm not good in photoshop after all, I know)
 
Sorry, obviously, I am a woman who loves nature and hence natural, so makeup isn't what I'm skilled in doing
And I know the colours of her shirt shouldn't be this colour and I also did not know if she got put any eye shadows or not..I just added them to see the overall effects

On the whole, I think for my photoshop skills, if I have to be thick skinned enough to say: The coloured pictures are viewed in a way that is good from far, but if zoomed in, you can see flaws and it will be far from good. It's just for fun anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment