Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ALLEZ Ju!

Today Ju won the first match in the Unicef Open! Keep it going Justine! I'm glad that you've won and some of the points are superb! I admit that some parts of the game, Ju played pretty "shitty", sorry Ju, even as a super fan of urs, I still have to say it out.

However, no matter how "shitty" Ju played, she always managed to find a way to win, and that's good! I always believe in Ju and I know she hates to lose that early, and I believe she'll love the grass season more and more with the queen's blood flowing inside her, she'll get used to playing on grass and all surfaces and eventually she'll win!

I KEEP ON BELIEVING IN JUSTINE AND I'M THANKFUL FOR THE WONDERFUL MOMENTS SHE HAD GIVEN TO ME THAT MAKE THEM A PART OF MY LIFE, THANK YOU JUSTINE HENIN AND THANK YOU GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment