Sunday, June 20, 2010

Justine Henin Won the Unicef Open 2010!!!

Finally a win after being down from 0-3 in the third set to win the match with a score of 3-6, 6-3, 6-4! Andrea Petkovic is playing pretty well but I guess mentally, she cannot be compared to Juju, who's able to keep her cool and come back and win the match!

It was just a "heart twisting" match, when Ju was like she's gonna lose when she's down 0-3 in the third deciding match and I really couldn't breathe well. My heart was beating so fast that I could even hear the sound of my heartbeat while watching her play. I'm so glad that she eventually won! And yes, it was damn windy there and may have affected both players to play at their best form.

And now to borrow this pic below, cos I think it's so sweet and cute of the medal/trophy? Ju was holding it up so happily and being the ambassador of the Unicef, this win surely means alot to her:
Now on to Wimbledon, I hope Juju will be playing with more consistency, playing much better and of course, I hope her body condition is good too! No illness, no physical strains, mentally healthy and positive! That's all she needed to win for she has all the skillsets she needed. Good luck my queen Juju!

Allez Justine and may you triumph again on Grass in Wimbledon!

No comments:

Post a Comment