Friday, June 25, 2010

Bravo Justine, simply amazing!

Always a fighter!
Woohoo!!! Justine beats Nadia Petrova in the 3rd round of Wimbledon with a score of 6-1, 6-4!!! Bravo Justine! Excellent play and match statistics! I was surprised with Justine's form, especially her serve which I'll nv thought of reaching >60% for the first serve and she surprised me with a 87% in the first set!

Borrowed the following pic of this match statistics from the JH unofficial forum: And surprisingly so few UE from Juju!!! I'm so happy! I hope she maintains this level or even better to raise her level when needed against bigger opponents/threats! Her serve speed is pretty good too!
Overall, I'm very very satisfied, in fact, as I watched her play, I've already fallen in love with her! (Well, I've already do from the first time I saw her play in Brisbane this yr, but this time round, I'm seriously obsessed in her BH!!!) So beautiful Backhand crosscourt!! Not even Roger Federer can compete with her BH? (That's what I think, IMO) I love Federer as well :)

Juju I wanna see your winning smile like this always!
And here's the article from the Wimbledon website: http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/match_reports/2010-06-25/201006251277459776536.html
Some facts: It was Henin's 14th win over Petrova in their 16 meetings and Henin improved to 27-0 in her career in Grand Slam third round matches. She is also 101-12 lifetime against Russians and has now beaten Petrova in straight sets in their last six meetings.
Cool! Nadia played ok, she's rather passive while Justine's being aggressive with nice backhand volleys and drop shots! Sorry Nadia, but you always seems to draw Justine in the early rounds, haiz~
And I wanna see Justine do this "Allez Dance" on Monday, so hopefully she wins Kim. It's time to take Revenge, Justine! Time to shove Kim aside, Allez!

No comments:

Post a Comment