Wednesday, October 18, 2017

JH Matches page

Hi all, it's been a longgggggggggggggg time! I'm back to inform you all that I've re-activated the JH Matches Page tab in this blog so anyone interested in watching Justine's matches can go there and click on those youtube links!

Some of the links however, were already removed by youtube which I've strike out in orange, this meant that I have the videos but I would have to find another channel to upload these matches again. Meanwhile, most of them are available for watching, so enjoy the artistic tennis!

Btw, how's our Juju? I so missed her and wondering how her son Victor looks like now, must be very very handsome like mama haha!


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Merida for not being active enough to post about her news. You can try to follow her news from her official FB page or her FB fan page:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/justineheninmediaandnewsupdates/

    ReplyDelete