Sunday, July 15, 2012

Justine Henin Academy new restaurant-"La Vache sur le Toit"

Finally! I got rid of the youtube copyright questions (although I got a copyright strike-warning). It's funny how I can pass the questions with the same answers when I was logged into "Ubuntu" system and not on "Windows" system, sorry for the confusion but I think my laptop is having some problems especially in Windows system. Love Ubuntu, it's free and stylish but I had so many programs that are compatible with Windows and it would be too much of a hassle to make them work in Ubuntu. http://www.ubuntu.com/

Anyway, just here to say that I'll continue to upload the rest of the videos but if I got another strike, I'll have to stop with my current JHMatches account and create another one. Don't wanna risk having the account closed with 3 strikes and all the videos uploaded will be gone forever!

And I am having "Missing-Justine-Henin" allergy (can I even use this word?) now...time flies and it's been 2.5 years since I first became "obsessed" in Justine. Since I am currently lacking of any creativity or even crappy juice in my brain to blog about, I'll just borrow Danielle's photos (thank you Danielle for sharing them onto FB) and paste them here, it's about Justine's academy new restaurant "La Vache sur le Toit":

I wonder if this car is used to do transportation of players to and fro her club-Hotel
Is this the menu? Tao drinks introduction featured at the back of it
According to Danielle, this is a BBQ for the inauguration of the new restaurant "La Vache sur le Toit", looks colourful and let me guess the food, baby tomatoes and cherries and beef, sausage, pasta, salad, potato, fish, chicken, pork, cucumbers and sauces..I guess it's tasty!
A lone cow on the roof, that's the definition of the restaurant's name, sorry folks, you can't eat it, it is protected by Justine Henin Academy's staffs (even if you want to, I doubt you can reach it)
I wonder how they transported it on the roof, is it heavy or very light?
 
Here's another healthy strong one, once again, you can only order milk and beef from the menu
Nice modern TV, is it playing any Justine's matches?
 
The wines, from the Hep Taxi! Justine video, I think Justine seems to have some knowledge about wine, can she recommend a good one for me?
The staff attending to the requests, this really looks like a pub restaurant, love the colors and settings!
Is that an Air-Con below rooted to the ground? It looks like it but I thought air-cons normally are placed at the top as it would make it cooler, but I guess maybe the club there is not as hot as it is in Singapore here
I suppose the kids or the players dine at this restaurant with specially provided nutritious meal! And isn't it nice to be able to check if there's any food stains on you mouth area and clothes with that big mirror behind? This restaurant will be a very good place for lovers, so romantic feel ah! Mr Cute, come more often with Juju ya!  
You know, we could organize a mini "The Amazing Race" with one of the questions as "How many cows (including the silhouette) and lighting are there in the restaurant?"

And last but not least, my cute Juju:
The red-wine...Justine wearing red and drinking wine (or is that just champagne/plain water?) Anyway, Ju seems to love wearing red. And she has a pink wristband on her right..I saw a pink wristband on her too from photos when she was at the JFK marathon event. Is it the same wristband? 

Now I'm off to watch Ju's matches! I've just downloaded the men's matches SF and F for the Wimbledon, finished watching the SF, left the finals, love you Roger, reminds me of Justine with that single backhand, yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment