Sunday, March 3, 2013

Marching on~ looking forward to little Ju

It's MARCH!!!! Soon, we will see little Ju/Benoit! Months ago, I did a virtual baby making of Ju and Benoit out of fun and nothing else so no offense ya! :)

Here's some photos of the virtual babies of Ju and Mr Cute for entertainment:

First up from makemebabies.com:
 Boy version:

 Girl version:
How come both the boy and girl version look so twins like? And in my opinion, looks like Del Potro (Pls don't kill me eh~)

And from the MorphThing.com website:
Boy version:
So cute right?

 Girl version:
I think I must have made the focus points wrong...this one looks nothing like Justine and Benoit but still  cute at least

Not specifying any gender:
But I think looks like boy more leh~ And how come the eyes are blue? :-O

And here comes the atrocious thing I've done: 
OMG!!!! I didn't know how alike Justine and Benoit look until I did the atrocious thing which is to try to morph them together...ok, Justine and Benoit maybe sharpening their knives and coming after me if they ever see this.....which, I don't think so...lucky! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. Your sense of humor and a hint of your bubbly personality are visible in this post.

    by the way, i am a very avid fan of Justine.

    I am wondering when is JH expected to give birth. Would you know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aileen, thanks for your comment :)
    Glad to know that you're a fan of one of the world's most talented tennis player Juju! Haha!
    I had no idea when Justine will be giving birth. That time she only announced that the baby is due in March. I'm sure fans and Justine herself are waiting impatiently for her baby to pop out and see the world!

    ReplyDelete