Thursday, March 11, 2010

A bright start to success!

Yes! Justine won the 1st round against Magdalena Rybarikova, 6-2, 6-2, in just 68 min! It's really a good start cos she's been "missing" from Tennis matches for 1 month to heal and train on her physical fitness. I haven't been able to watch the match cos I have lessons in sch. But I'm dying to know the results and am glad that she won the 1st round with ease. Luv it!

“It was a very good feeling. This is a tournament I like a lot,” said Henin, who will meet Gisela Dulko of Argentina in the second round. “It's been a break of one month with no competition so I was glad the way I went into the match today. Not everything was perfect, but I found a pretty good rhythm and felt I could go a lot to the net and I felt really good on the court, actually.”

“I still think I need a few more tournaments,” said Henin, a seven-time Grand Slam champion. “In Australia I proved to myself that I could make it, that I didn't really need a lot of competition to be at a pretty good level. But I see further than that. For the French Open and Wimbledon I hope I can be at my best level.

“I need to get used just to being back on tour. That's not that easy, to find a rhythm, to really find my place. I still have to build my confidence, I have to win matches, I have to feel strong enough mentally and physically.

Hopefully, she will regain her best level in the near future and wins every tournament, at least as many as possible including that elusive Wimbleton! Once again, ALLEZ JUJU!!!
All violet? Pink? Even the undergarments the same colour too! It's a very striking colour just like the player!
Nice motion and pose!
And here she won!
Pictures Credits to Greeny (taken from http://blog.goo.ne.jp/suhu blog comments)

No comments:

Post a Comment