Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Photos on Justine 4 Kids event + Hopman Cup updates

Thanks Greenout for the info from the forum...the photos I post here (I only selected some) will be from http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/1513/tennis/photoalbum/detail/8/1171199/892673/0/Justine-chante-Brel.dhtml

Giving more hope and make a brighter future...indeed! Justine For kids is a very meaningful charitable organisation/foundation. 
I wish I was there to hear you singing live, Justine...I can see the "imaginary hyper active music cells" in your body...
I'm sure you will be a Karaoke queen...oh and I heard you saying that you're a bathroom singer? How envious of your neighbours to be able to hear you sing!

Somehow the above pic reminds me of our cute little Juju singing and dancing in the Cap 48 charity show..sweet! 
One moment she showed some seriousness....

And the next moment, she was all cheeky! Sorry Ju, your expression in this pic is so cute! 
The ultra super lucky guy who won the autographed racket from Juju...and even got the chance to cheek kiss Juju! This is even better than winning lottery~ 
And a happy Juju! I always love to see her smile, it makes my heart melt...even in winter time (though Singapore is all summer...melts even faster)  Sweet sweet contagious killer smile from Juju! 

*There's more pics from that site as well in the facebook-Justine Henin media and news updates 

Btw, update on the hopman cup:

GROUP A
(1)Serbia
Ana Ivanovic & Novak Djokovic
(4) Belgium
Justine Henin & Steve Darcis
Australia
Alicia Molik & Lleyton Hewitt
Kazakhstan
Yaroslava Shvedova & Andrey Golubev 
----------------------------
GROUP B
(2)USA
Serena Williams & John Isner
(3)Great Britain
Laura Robson & Andy Murray 
Italy
Francesca Schiavone & Potito Starace
France
Kristina Mladenovic & Gael Monfils

ALLEZ THE BELGIUM TEAM!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment