Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Justine and Deuce photo set+Dizzy Gifs part??

Once again, please allow me to be away from blogging for a while...school has started for me this week and next week is the Chinese New Year Festival I think...and I have to rush my interim report, so I will be super busy soon.

And maybe also a relief for me, because my creativity has been very low and I'm running out of ideas on what to blog about even if I misses Ju alot. My brain let me down too. I think I left my brain in school's sewage system which I've accidentally flushed out.

Anyway, I'm sure many Ju's fans have seen this set of photos of Ju and her lovely flurry doggie Deuce:
Sweet! <3 If got a bigger version of this pic, I'll definitely put this as my wallpaper! I've read somewhere that Justine used to be afraid of dogs? But now this Deuce seems harmless and innocent and cute! Plus...you can't see its angry face in the dark (sorry Deucey, didn't mean to imply anything) 
So..Ju has a little wavey hair too! But not too visible. She looks good being blonde and wearing black collar shirt?  
Spot the Santa Clause
Sorry Juju, I dun like your this pic, but you have a very natural smile =) 
At least your side view is always a charm to me
Is it very cold there? She looks like she's wearing a 100000 bullet proof vest 
Deucey, you should look at the camera! Or shall Juju "twist" your head around like the one below:
That's more like it...but smile Deuce, smile! Or did Juju hug you with too much force, you're suffocating?Deuce's face is like Ju's face below:
Maybe Ju should do this expression with Deuce in the above pic, then perfect! Ok, lame, I know...

Anyway, there's a magazine version of the pics I've gotten from somewhere on the Internet(Can't remember the source, sorry):
Simply stunningly beautiful and handsome! 
Justine In Time (Just In Time? I hope she's really getting her elbow ready and well soon just in time for Grand Slams...god bless pls) 
Ju always happy with Deuce, her best companion for now 
Is it me or Deuce was so much blacker b4 and now her colour had faded to grey in some parts of her body. 
The words are pretty small to see, well, even if it's big enough, I don't understand also... 
Black and White....Deuce was so small back then, how long was this pic? When was this magazine published? In 2008 or ? 
For those who read this blog, if any, and with good eyesight and understand French to read 
I can only look at the pic then...feminine Juju, ~drools~

Ju is a pet lover, she's so lovely with her doggie, I'm sure her fans are jealous of Deuce sometimes, at least I am, hahaha! Deuce gets Ju's *power suffocating* hug, and also gets the chance to lie on Juju's body (see her OS video) and yeah, also gets naughty enough to attack Ju! Wad's more, Deuce is so high tech savvy to communicate with Ju through Skype! A very intelligent and cute doggie, just like Justine. 

Alright, just before I leave, I shall post some more of her dizzy GIFs which I've recently made (sorry, obsessed in making GIFs of Justine):
The puppet Juju:

The awkward Juju:

The Hidden Smile:
See how fast she "recovers" herself from smiling and then suddenly becoming serious looking..

That's all for now, sorry for the boring post, let me be away for a week or more for now while searching for that lost brain in school. I'll still look for Juju's news from the facebook and the forums if there's any. Allez Justine! Get well soon and pray that her elbow is alright! Let us pray together for her, wishing her good health and back to top form again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment